Our goal in designing the Ribbon was seemingly impossible: building on the success of the heralded Stage, create a fork with higher performance, more adjustability, more features, all at a significantly lower weight. Those incredible demands meant we had to reimagine elements like casting design, reconfigure damper architecture, and completely retarget performance goals. The result is not just the best fork we’ve ever produced, it’s the new industry benchmark.
MRP suspension forks are built to order and
usually shipped 6-10 days from order.
- FullFill™ air-spring system with independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- New EssenTTial™ twin-tube, bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Outcast™ arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
140, 150 or 160mm
INTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE DOWN TO 120mm
4.2 lbs. / 1.90 kg
FulFill independent postive and negative chamber system
Positive air-spring pressure, negative air-spring pressure, 8-position low-speed compression, 16-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Travel (in 5mm increments)
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
41, 46, or 51mm
180mm (7") PM (Disc only)
Not compatible with 160mm (6") rotors. 203mm (8") rotors compatible with appropriate adapter.
27.5" x 3.0" on 45mm ID rim
-- OR --
29" x 2.6" on 35mm ID Rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
140mm : 552mm, 150mm : 562mm, 160mm : 572mm