- FullFill™ air-spring system with independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- EssenTTial™ twin-tube, bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Outcast™ arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
All-Mountain / Enduro
AT A GLANCE:
- Air Spring
- 140 - 170mm Travel
- Ramp Control™
ChocoLUXE Internals - ChocoLUXE is a proprietary material utilized in our air-spring sealhead, damper plug, damper seal, damper IFP, and damper support. It’s highly dimensionally stable, meaning that parts made from it are more consistent overall and less susceptible to changing with exposure to temperature swings or humidity. It is also extremely low friction.
Norglide Bushings - Norglide Bushings from Saint Gobain are metal-reinforced, self-lubricating bushings with a layer of a low friction PTFE compound. They’re exceptionally smooth and durable.
DECAL COLOR OPTIONS:
Standard MRP suspension forks are built to order and usually shipped 6-10 days from order. Custom painted forks are shipped in 2-4 weeks from order.
4.2 lbs. / 1.90 kg (140, 150, and 160mm models)
4.3 lbs. / 1.95kg (170mm model)
FulFill independent postive and negative chamber system
Positive air-spring pressure, negative air-spring pressure, 8-position low-speed compression, 16-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Travel (in 5mm increments)
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
41, 46, or 51mm
180mm (7") PM (Disc only)
Not compatible with 160mm (6") rotors. 203mm (8") rotors compatible with appropriate adapter.
27.5" x 3.0" on 45mm ID rim
-- OR --
29" x 2.6" on 35mm ID Rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
140mm : 552mm, 150mm : 562mm, 160mm : 572mm, 170mm : 582mm