- Travel-adjustable coil spring system with preload adjustment and Ramp Control™ technology.
- New EssenTTial™ twin-tube, bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Outcast™ arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions
All-Mountain / Enduro
ChocoLUXE Internals - ChocoLUXE is a proprietary material utilized in our air-spring sealhead, damper plug, damper seal, damper IFP, and damper support. It’s highly dimensionally stable, meaning that parts made from it are more consistent overall and less susceptible to changing with exposure to temperature swings or humidity. It is also extremely low friction.
Norglide Bushings - Norglide Bushings from Saint Gobain are metal-reinforced, self-lubricating bushings with a layer of a low friction PTFE compound. They’re exceptionally smooth and durable.
DECAL COLOR OPTIONS:
Standard MRP suspension forks are built to order and usually shipped 6-10 days from order. Custom painted forks are shipped in 2-4 weeks from order.
150, 160, or 170mm
Internally adjustable in 1mm increments with no additional parts needed.
4.6 lbs. / 2.08 kg
Coil. Soft, medium & firm springs included. Extra-soft and extra-firm available separately.
See recommended spring rate table under setup tab above.
Ramp Control™ speed-sensitive ending-stroke control and bottom-out force adjustability.
Preload, 8-position low-speed compression, 20-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
39 or 44mm
180mm (7") PM (Disc only)
Not compatible with 160mm (6") rotors. 203mm (8") rotors compatible with appropriate adapter.
27.5" Chassis: 27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional (saves 40 g!)
27.5" 150mm : 542mm, 27.5" 160mm : 552mm, 27.5" 170mm : 562mm