- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
Endurance XC / Downcountry
ChocoLUXE Internals - ChocoLUXE is a proprietary material utilized in our air-spring sealhead, damper plug, damper seal, damper IFP, and damper support. It’s highly dimensionally stable, meaning that parts made from it are more consistent overall and less susceptible to changing with exposure to temperature swings or humidity. It is also extremely low friction.
Norglide Bushings - Norglide Bushings from Saint Gobain are metal-reinforced, self-lubricating bushings with a layer of a low friction PTFE compound. They’re exceptionally smooth and durable.
DECAL COLOR OPTIONS:
Standard MRP suspension forks are built to order and usually shipped 6-10 days from order. Custom painted forks are shipped in 2-4 weeks from order.
120 or 130mm
(Internally adjustable to 110mm)
3.95 lbs. / 1.79 kg
FulFill independent positive and negative chamber system. Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
3-position low-speed compression and rebound.
Spring volume with Huck Puck system
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
46 or 51mm
180mm PM (Disc only)
29" x 2.5" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. "Tooled" bolt-on axle standard
110mm : 518mm, 120mm : 528mm, 130mm : 538mm