Endurance XC / Trail
The Ribbon SL is a short-travel specific version of the award-winning Ribbon. By limiting the travel to 130mm max we were able to lighten the chassis and reduce the oil volume in the damper. With some additional tweaks, we managed to get the Ribbon SL just under 4 lbs. (3.95 lbs. / 1.78 kg)!
Delivery Estimate: 4 - 6 weeks (PRODUCTION STARTS IN JANUARY)
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- PSST™ pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
120 or 130mm
(Internally adjustable to 110mm)
FulFill independent positive and negative chamber system. Adjustable internal volume with Huck Puck system.
3-position low-speed compression and rebound.
Spring volume with Huck Puck system
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
46 or 51mm
180mm PM (Disc only)
29" x 2.5" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. "Tooled" bolt-on axle standard
110mm : 522mm, 120mm : 532mm, 130mm : 542mm