Enduro / All-mountain
Our goal in designing the Ribbon was seemingly impossible: building on the success of the heralded Stage, create a fork with higher performance, more adjustability, more features, all at a significantly lower weight. Those incredible demands meant we had to reimagine elements like casting design, reconfigure damper architecture, and completely retarget performance goals. The result is not just the best fork we’ve ever produced, it’s the new industry benchmark.
- Outcast arch design with forward-facing weight reliefs to mitigate mud build up and deliver a distinctive look.
- New bladder-free damper utilizing a low-pressure IFP.
- Independently adjustable positive and negative air-chambers for greater tunability.
- PSST pressure-relief valves that quickly and easily bleed off excess pressure in the lowers caused by elevation and temperature changes.
- "Boost" spacing and 35mm stanchions.
150, 160, or 170mm
4.6 lbs. for 27.5"
Coil. Soft, medium & firm springs included. Extra-soft and extra-firm available separately.
Preload, 8-position low-speed compression, 20-position Ramp Control, and rebound.
Tapered Only (1.5 - 1.125")
180mm PM (Disc only)
27.5" Chassis: 27.5" x 2.6" on 35mm ID rim
"Boost" spacing - 15x110mm. QR15 standard, "tooled" bolt-on axle optional
27.5" 170mm : 562mm