TEST RIDER APPLICATION
MRP DRT TEAM
MRP is currently soliciting applications for our DRT (development, racing, and testing) test rider program. The current product focus is rear shocks. Listed below are some criteria for inclusion in the program. Available rider spots are currently very limited, but expected to grow over time. If you fit the criteria below and are interesting in joining the program , please apply below. Please allow one week for a reply. Additional information may be requested. Thanks!
TEST RIDER CRITERIA
- Primary bike utilizes a 205mm (Trunnion), 210mm, or 230mm eye-to-eye shock.
- Primary bike can accomodate a large, DH/enduro oriented air shock (such as Fox Float X2).
- Rider can commit to riding at least 5 hours per week year-round.
- Rider has local trails and climate friendly to year-round riding (think warmer climates).
- Rider resides in contiguous US.
- Rider can commit to providing weekly feedback.
- Rider is 18 or older.
- Significant discounts on all MRP and Kreitler products.
- FREE production versions of tested products at culmination of test period (production start).